Friday, November 14, 2008

Feline Olympics


Suffice it to say, yesterday was not a good day. For various reasons, when I got home all I wanted to do was curl up on the couch with my beasts and watch disc 1 of Eli Stone.

Well, the kittens still haven't figured out where their box is now, even though I've shown them several times where I moved it to. So before I got to curl up on the couch I spent time cleaning the floor.

Then, as I was almost done with the first episode of ES, my television turned off. I checked all the wire, connections, plugs, and still, no power. Worse...since it's a television/dvd combination, I couldn't even get the dvd out of the player to watch it on my computer.

At that point Levi started trying to climb up whatever bare skin he could find on me. I would have shotputted him at the television. For animal cruelty reasons, it's a good thing I was too lazy to make the effort.

No comments: